Thursday, May 04, 2006

Photograph Your Seedlings

This year I am going to take pictues of all my seedlings that I am hoping will self-sow in the future. This way, when I am weeding I will be able to recognize what I want to keep and what I want to pull.

Cilantro Seedling


Cilantro looks like a tomato seedling at first. Last year I actually starting weeding them, thinking they were tomatoes. Won't make that mistake again!

Be patient, and in a few days you will see the third leaf appear, and it will resemble cilantro more then tomato.

Calendula Seedling



Borage Seedling



Basil Seedling

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Michel said...

Thanks! There is very little in life as exciting as seeing plants grow from day to day. I planted herbs in a pot together, in different spots, but some of the tiny little seeds washed over a bit and strayed, so it's been helpful to know what the seedlings look like. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home