Monday, July 17, 2006

Garden Motivation...........

just when I need it.The NOT SO CUTE ANYMORE, little chickens got in my lettuce bed! I will be so careful from here on in, when attaching the netting, not to leave any unhooked. Not a one! This just goes to show how smart the chickens are.

Anyway, I came across a link to this Edible Landscape web site yesterday, and I found it so refreshing, so motivating. Sometimes I get a little burnt out on gardening, and need to be reminded of what a good thing I am doing, and why I am doing it. Please check this out:

Edible Estates

And if you haven't yet seen this one, it should surely help get you in the gardening mood as well:

Garden Rant

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger David (Snappy) said...

keep your chin up.You are doing a good job growing all that you do, and by showing people how well you are doing you will inspire them.A quiet peaceful revolution started by you.Bad chickens...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home